Welcome to our site created especially for English speakers. Here you will find all the information
regarding your tax obligations in Colombia, particularly filing your Tax Return and Declaration of
Frequently asked questions:
How much should I declare?
When should I file my income Tax Return?
What information or documents do I need to file a Tax Return?
We would like to offer you our accounting and tax services to help you file your Tax Return for the
In the image below you will be able to find the minimum amounts stipulated by the DIAN
(Domestic Office of Taxes and Customs Office of Colombia) in each category.
- Gross Equity: $163.386.000 COP
- Total Gross Income: $50.831.000 COP
- Consumption of Credit Card: $50.831.000 COP
- Total Value of Purchases and Consumptions: $50.831.000 COP
- Accumulated value of bank deposits, deposits, or financial investments: $50.831.000 COP
Contact our services in time and avoid penalties!
In you prefer to speak with an english speaker for a consultation, pleas write at firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that you need to prepare your filing on time; please refer to the image to find
the deadlines and to understand the filing process depending upon the last two digits of your
cedula (Colombian personal identification). Please take into consideration that the deadline
begins in August of the current year.
Contact us at email@example.com
If you are a foreign resident in Colombia for the taxable year 2021, the documentation needed is
the same for Colombia as for other countries where you have assets, for example, bank accounts,
property, investments, among others.
Foreign Residents in Colombia are people who have been living in Colombia for more than 183
days during the year 2021.
Certificate of income & expenses for 2021 from all the companies and institutions where you
have received payments, including salary, labor fees, commissions, and pensions.
- Tax declarations Income Taxes in your home country
- Certificate of income, costs, and expenses for housing from your Landlord
- Bank Statement as of December 31, 2021
- Closing Statements for the purchase or sale of real estate
- Statement of Retirement Accounts as of December 31, 2021
- Receipts for automobile purchases or other assets acquired during 2021
- Real Estate Taxes paid as of December 31, 2021 in the counties where you owe properties
- Certificate of shares and contributions in companies with dividends or profits generated
during the year 2021. If the shares were purchased through a commissioning firm, the
stock receipt, and the statement of all the movements in 2021 generated by the
commissioner must be attached
- Statement from all mortgage debts as of December 31, 2021
- Receipts for all donations made in 2021
- Certificate of voluntary contributions to pension funds as of December 31, 2021
- Certificate of contributions to AFC (Savings for the Promotion of Construction) as of
December 31, 2021
- Certificate of prepaid medical insurance as of December 31, 2021
- Copy of personal identification of dependents, such as parents, spouses, or children
At Contandonos, we think of you and we want to offer the best services at an affordable price.
If you have any questions and prefer to speak with an english speaker, pleas write to at firstname.lastname@example.org
After all, it is you who matters most!